I’ve got a lot to get done, and I’m running out of time. Well, I said it before, and I’ll say it again. My luck works the best when I push it the hardest.
So in the next 27 hours, before I embark upon an all night driving trip to Albuquerque, I’ve got to
- Work from 9-6 tomorrow (and I’ve got lots to do, so I need to be productive)
- Pick up the bike from Twist It MotorSports
- Take the bike to Brad’s house so we can cut the tires (luckily, he has experience)
- Install my new hand guards
- Replace my broken turn signal
- pack all of the stuff that I piled onto my tool bench into the saddle bags, and the truck
- Load Todd and my bike into the truck
- mow the lawn (ok, who am I kidding that’s not going to happen)
- Spend some quality time with my family before I will be gone for a long time
- Gather up all kinds of electronic equipment because I’m sort of a nerd
- Figure out what tools I really need to take, and then pack them
Time to get to work!